Ntc Transfer Agreements

Students in the 16 fachhochschulen can transfer at least 30 credits from a pivotal rate of 11 courses, such as psychology, sociology and algebra/trigonometry, directly to 4-year institutions at the University of Wisconsin. The Universal Credit Transfer Agreement (UCTA) between the Technical College System of Wisconsin and the University System of Wisconsin allows for credits worth about one year to a bachelor`s degree. WAUSAU – Students at Northcentral Technical College who wish to transfer credits to one of the state`s private and non-profit colleges will find it much easier in the future with a new global credit transfer contract. “Private colleges in Wisconsin and universities have long been leaders in recognizing the rigors of college technical training and the value of creating transfer opportunities for our students,” Foy said in the press release. “This agreement provides a solid foundation for the future, enabling all of our institutions – in both areas – to make lifelong learning opportunities even clearer for students.” New transfer contracts are regularly developed. Watch the latest news on the transfer. Have you ever been to college? Some or all of your courses can be transferred to Northwest Technical College to help you graduate faster. You are working with the Registrar, your advisor and our transfer specialist to complete the process. Our transfer guides offer you a simple way to understand how credits are transferred. For the latest information, we strongly advise you to work with the NTC Transfer Specialist as well as the four-year partner school throughout the process. Here you`ll find information on transfer planning, Minnesota`s transfer program, other types of transfers and many other useful resources, including links to website transfers to other Minnesota colleges and universities: If you have an overview of all the transfer agreements we have with partner colleges, please see our quick guide on articulation agreements.

If you have visited another post-secondary institution, you can transfer credits to your technical university in Wisconsin. You can also get a credit for the skills and knowledge you acquire if they are in accordance with your chosen special school`s curriculum. This “advanced reputation” or “pre-professional learning development” can be based on courses prior to high school or university, work experience, youth options, youth training, military training, independent studies, learning or other courses. All other technical transfer requests must be evaluated by the program advisor. This guide can help you make an informed decision if you are considering moving to a UW College and make sure you make the most of your time at NTC. You can explore the transfer between Wisconsin`s Technical College System and the UW system on the Wisconsin Transfer website. Wisconsin Transfer also includes the College of Menominee Nation and Lake Courte Ears Ojibwa Community College.

Posted in Uncategorized